Extreme Off Roaders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, I wish I knew how easy it was to die in Moab before I went; good thing I didn't die :eek:

They also said you could be seriously injured or killed from a snapped winch line, which I have heard to be true, but they were using synthentic winch line. I thought that just dropped when it snapped. Overall pretty cool episode, but the announcer made everything seem like it was WAY more dangerous than it was, which was kind of annoying.

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, true but you never know what can happen. That brute is pretty awesome, looks like the LandRover D90, neat little truck

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What? Milk in bags? That makes no sense. I have busted open the plastic gallon jugs of milk with some careless handling, if that stuff came in a bag I would never be able to drink milk because it would be all over the bottom of the fridge due to rips and whatnot.

They do have fridges in Canada right? They don't just stuff it in the snow do they? :D

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Milk in bags is a conspiracy between Tupperware and milk producers to screw the rest of us. Someone's getting their pockets lined and it ain't me.

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
What? Milk in bags? That makes no sense. I have busted open the plastic gallon jugs of milk with some careless handling, if that stuff came in a bag I would never be able to drink milk because it would be all over the bottom of the fridge due to rips and whatnot.

They do have fridges in Canada right? They don't just stuff it in the snow do they? :D

Fridges? What is this? My bags of milk stay nice and cool in my igloo!

TigerClaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Fridges ?? What the heck is that for ... at -32'C you cant even take a piss without reinventing stalagmites ... Besides, we drink so much milk we simply poke a hole in the bag with a rusted nail and gob the whole thing down ... Canucks do not have all the extra free time ricans have :D