extra rear isolators

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mx3_ryder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much height is gained in rear with each extra set of isolators? Also, what is the max height that can be achieved with stock uca's comfortably before rubbing springs? Thanks

mx3_ryder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone? Just want to get an idea so I can put a list of parts together for my lift.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
How much height is gained in rear with each extra set of isolators? Also, what is the max height that can be achieved with stock uca's comfortably before rubbing springs? Thanks

3.5 inches
At 3.75 they will sometimes hit when flexed or over larger bumps
Anymore and you'll have issues

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run my Ironman at 4", no problems except on speed bumps. Other than that, no issues

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct each upper iso gives one half inch lift

So theoretically one could put two additional isolators in the rear with otherwise stock suspension, gain 1" lift in the rear; then do a 3/8" clevis lift in the front and gain 3/4" lift there. Right?

Just a little boost UP from where most of us sit now. Perhaps something to make up for the 1" of sag we get over the years, until we blow a weeks pay on a proper lift?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
So theoretically one could put two additional isolators in the rear with otherwise stock suspension, gain 1" lift in the rear; then do a 3/8" clevis lift in the front and gain 3/4" lift there. Right?

Just a little boost UP from where most of us sit now. Perhaps something to make up for the 1" of sag we get over the years, until we blow a weeks pay on a proper lift?

Basically yes you could and some have done that to try and get back to stock height . Of course an alignment afterwards is needed as well .