ever herd of a J20 jeep??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twindragons187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm just curious if anyone one here has herd of a J20 jeep 3/4 ton truck before??

twindragons187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have one that i've been tryen to get rid of for some time. it has 36,000 original miles on a 360 V8. does need some minor work(cosmetic). and needs a front drive shaft. but comes with plow and toolbox. everytime i ask someone if they ever herd of one they say no, its not a jeep. jeep didn't make a J20....

Attachments

• SANY0449s.jpg
    SANY0449s.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 34

valvestem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My old man had a full size Jeep with the big Gold Eagle on the hood, with a 360ci V8, man that thing sucked gas!

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
I know of one that I've been trying to get my hands on for the last 22 years... But the same guy keeps telling me that he's going to restore it for the last 22 years!
Moron.
By the time he's willing to sell it, it's going to be to cost prohibitive to restore it.

K Dje Ryu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know of one that I've been trying to get my hands on for the last 22 years... But the same guy keeps telling me that he's going to restore it for the last 22 years!
Moron.
By the time he's willing to sell it, it's going to be to cost prohibitive to restore it.

I know where there's one for $600, just up the road but with the amount of rust it's got ALL over it, I'd say it's already reached that cost-prohibitive point. Must be a lot wrong with it also, 'cause the guy's been trying to sell it for almost a year now, and I've never seen it move from that same spot in his driveway.