Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fishyx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys be right about cheap radiators. Pretty sure the aftermarket radiator we had installed in the fall was leaking immediately. We only drive it in da woods so it took a while to notice the coolant going down. Had some time so I took it up to the shop that replaced it a couple days ago. Luckily I took it in before the warranty expired and they put a new one in. Still waiting to see if the manufacture is gonna pickup the $90.00 labor bill.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
You guys be right about cheap radiators. Pretty sure the aftermarket radiator we had installed in the fall was leaking immediately. We only drive it in da woods so it took a while to notice the coolant going down. Had some time so I took it up to the shop that replaced it a couple days ago. Luckily I took it in before the warranty expired and they put a new one in. Still waiting to see if the manufacture is gonna pickup the $90.00 labor bill.
LOL good luck on the labor bill , none that I have ever heard of pays labor, or replacement HOAT etc
On you are in your own there

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.