Emergency kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My KJ has no space whatsoever for bits and pieces of equipent like 1st aid kit, warning triangles, torch, tyre pump, spare bulbs, etc.

Can anyone suggest solutions and what they've done, bags, boxes, etc...

Thanks!

mcdougal

Reaction score
There is some limited space under the rear seats where I keep some items (socket kit, flares, triangle, first aid, spare cb, booster cables). Also using a small blue recycling bin and put it in the back area held in place by a bungie cord to secure it to the shopping bag hooks. Nothing elegant, but it works.

dnm45227

Reaction score
I scored one of those hard-sided plastic continers that has interlocking flaps. I also bungie it with the bag hooks.

cowcatcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up a set of two tool bags on sale at Sears and they work great. Canvas, heavy duty, zippered, handles, soft wso the won't scare things and they don't rattle.

priell3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dnm45227 said:
I scored one of those hard-sided plastic continers that has interlocking flaps. I also bungie it with the bag hooks.

Same here. Mine contains some basic tools, 12V compressor, rain gear, rope and bungies, work gloves, bottled water, blanket and assorted odds and ends.

I have a basic first aid kit under the front passenger seat (along with an umbrella) and booster cables under the left rear passenger seat.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
fire extinguisher
lmag light
and first aid kit under neath my seat

husky 24 pc tool set underneath driver side rear
jumper cables and extra set of sockets underneath passenger side rear.

forgot whats underneath passenger seat...

rest are in the cargo area...(gloves, foldable spade bags, etc, etc)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.