Ebay intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Powerslave

Banned
Reaction score
It's a miracle your Avenger ran in the first place

It's not a miracle at all, when you have an Excellent engine, that's made in Japan. Nothing I had prior ran better, or was as durable (besides the BMW 2002 I had). Love the Mitsubishi engine. Thou dost protest TOO much, a hint of jealousy? Seems that way, you need a psychiatrist...

Want to explain yet AGAIN, why you have to antagonize? I believe the administrator already told you to knock it off. Maybe you're as thick as a collapsed star...

long_tall_texan: Will see if I can take some pics, I have the airbox in the house.

Last edited:

kskj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
um what?

Sorry, but ThunderbirdJunkie has been stationary with the exhaust submerged at idle more times than he can count with no ill effects.

Mine sure would not run, Had to take the strap. Could not even get enough power out of it to try to get out of the mud & water.:confused:

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
um what?

Sorry, but ThunderbirdJunkie has been stationary with the exhaust submerged at idle more times than he can count with no ill effects.

I second that. My exhaust dumps right before my axle and has sat under water/muddy water at idle for more than ten minutes waiting for a truck to pull me out. I got tricked into going wheeling with a 2wd Colorado with tires that looked the size of a mountain bikes. Happened many other times as well.

Powerslave

Banned
Reaction score
Any pics of your setup? I don't think I have seen that version yet.

Ok, here is an Engine Bay Look:
picture.php

Now, over to the left, where the AIR BOX is (JEEP logo is on top of it), you see the OVAL funnel sticking up? It goes all the way down to the bottom half of the Air Box. Then, you see the the diagonal piece of plastic in front of it, that goes "\"? Outside air is channeled right into the box. Now, what you don't see, is a spot on the hood that seals up against the top of the funnel. So, the air coming in through there, is channeled right into the air box. It's a nice system...

Latest posts

Members online