Dunlop Fierce Attitude M/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
One guy had them on his KJ for a while but sold it not too long afterwards. They don't rate too high in snow etc.
What kind of price are they wanting and what size are you looking at?

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
You gettin a kiss with that?

Get some Goodyear Duratracs, Cooper Discoverer S/Ts, or Dunlop Mud Rover Maxx Tractions in 225/75-16 or 235/70-16. Almost 800 bones is too much for a Chinese made LT that doesn't even have the Goodyear/Dunlop name. They're Kelly, btw...unless Goodyear has rebranded them to a Dunlop VERY recently.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
i got my 265/75/16 Duratracs for cheaper then that. Dont you want something a little bigger. :icon_twisted:

Times two
mounted / balanced/ all taxes etc ready to roll down the road with a big smile on my face
WAY too much for what they are trying to sell you!

Warren.fischbeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most of those listed sizes are load range E. That's why they are $. You're never going to need a tire that has that rating on a Liberty... The uni-frame will bend before you pop a tire ;)

JLRockies

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think I can take a tire named "Fierce Attitude" seriously.... sounds like something you hear on "America's Next Top Model".... just sayin'

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Most of those listed sizes are load range E. That's why they are $. You're never going to need a tire that has that rating on a Liberty... The uni-frame will bend before you pop a tire ;)

225/70-16 is the factory size for a Toyota Highlander and there are no tires in that size available in an E load rating.

TreyVasseur

Reaction score
It wouldve taken 2 weeks for them to come in. So Im going with Hankook Dynapro M/T. I had some on a Z71 and it did good. and they a lil cheaper

TreyVasseur

Reaction score
I could get cheaper tires on tirerack.com. but by the time I pay shipping and to get them mounted and balanced it will be about 30 bucks cheaper. And i cant run bigger tires, No lift yet

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
We weren't telling you to buy tires from Tire Rack, we were telling you that the price was high, regardless of where they were from.

Enjoy your hankooks.

TreyVasseur

Reaction score
No i wanted to order them from tirerack.com cause they were the cheapest i found on the net. Got the hankooks mounted today. paid $650

timmytom1991

Reaction score
I bought 4 dunlop fierce attitude mt.

I have about 9,000 miles on them. i was very worried when i bought these tires because of how cheap they were for being 10ply with a E rating. but now.... i couldn't be happier. i drove from spring field Illinois 2 hours up to Lasalle Peru Illinois on Christmas eve 2010. i pulled people all night. But a normally 2 hour drive home. became a 4 hour drive of cheering up others holiday by pulling them out i even played in some of the ditches for a little while making my way to stuck cars and suv's. these tires out performed what i thought they would do by far. great in snow and mud. they arnt super great on ice but they're mt's. so im happy with that. great tire and still no signs of wear.<<<<My jeep is a 2004 liberty 4x4 limited edition 3.7liter v6 with part time 4x4. i got rough country shocks, a K&N air fliter, E3 spark plugs, 10 ply dunlop fierce attitude m/t tires, and cherry bomb glass pack exhaust.DeeZee grill guard, 55 Watt off road lights.>>>>:gr_grin::badger_1:

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I have about 9,000 miles on them. i was very worried when i bought these tires because of how cheap they were for being 10ply with a E rating. but now.... i couldn't be happier. i drove from spring field Illinois 2 hours up to Lasalle Peru Illinois on Christmas eve 2010. i pulled people all night. But a normally 2 hour drive home. became a 4 hour drive of cheering up others holiday by pulling them out i even played in some of the ditches for a little while making my way to stuck cars and suv's. these tires out performed what i thought they would do by far. great in snow and mud. they arnt super great on ice but they're mt's. so im happy with that. great tire and still no signs of wear.<<<<My jeep is a 2004 liberty 4x4 limited edition 3.7liter v6 with part time 4x4. i got rough country shocks, a K&N air fliter, E3 spark plugs, 10 ply dunlop fierce attitude m/t tires, and cherry bomb glass pack exhaust.DeeZee grill guard, 55 Watt off road lights.>>>>:gr_grin::badger_1:

10 plys :shrug: bet its real rough ride esp. with the rough country shocks

timmytom1991

Reaction score
well

yea its a rougher ride no getting around that. lol but the rough country shocks are lot better then my old stock shocks my handling went from night to day.