Does anyone have an ARB Bumper in Stock?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tboneil24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had it ordered two weeks ago and just found out today it's back-ordered. I'm not upset at the seller, so much, as I am the manufacture. Kind of sick of these things being backordered. Anyone know someone that has them in stock for a 2005-2006?

RSA-KJ

Reaction score
Had it ordered two weeks ago and just found out today it's back-ordered. I'm not upset at the seller, so much, as I am the manufacture. Kind of sick of these things being backordered. Anyone know someone that has them in stock for a 2005-2006?

I had the same issue, ordered one, then was told that I had to wait another two months, possibly....as they werent sure which container/shipment it was going to be loaded on. Eventually cancelled my order and am going to approach a local fabricator. Have a look at the following website for other ideas, www.rocklizardfabrications.com

tboneil24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same issue, ordered one, then was told that I had to wait another two months, possibly....as they werent sure which container/shipment it was going to be loaded on. Eventually cancelled my order and am going to approach a local fabricator. Have a look at the following website for other ideas, www.rocklizardfabrications.com

I fell on that site too. Bumper looks pretty nice.

rocknrun

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Has anyone bought anything recently from Rock Lizard? I took a look at their website and most of it looks pretty dated.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
He's not updated anything for a while but still making parts
Also going to back to school full time and building a SFA KJ for another guy so he's been busy