Do you keep a MAGlite in your KJ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
speaking of bags..i also carry a 3 watt luxeon flashlight in my bag along w/ some emergency first aid...and whatever else

MikeD0106

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to carry a Mag, but now I have a Streamlight rechargeable between my seat and the center console & one back in my bag.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow...Mag Lite's are popular. I have a small one (2 double A size) sitting in the drivers side door pocket.

I do have a bigger Mag Lite in the house though but I would never think of hitting anyone with it. It's really only an aluminum tube with a couple of batteries in it - not even close to a pipe full of lead. A lead pipe only has one purpose.

Now my .357 is used only for targets but will back off even an idiot or two and if not.... well it should drop one in their tracks.... Hope I never have to use it that way but I am licensed and I do carry it when I'm heading for the boonies.

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brigrat said:
Dont get me started on the duffle bag of survival gear, ammo, and weapons...

I have a jeep duffle bag on my back seat that I take every day with everything I need in it!!!!! LOL!

Jumper box
change of clothes
1 medium size tool set
10 mill cp spotlight
rations
water
(soon to be have highlift jack)
camera tripod
flare
extra batteries for everything
,and more that I cant remember.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jfortier777 said:
Brigrat said:
Dont get me started on the duffle bag of survival gear, ammo, and weapons...

I have a jeep duffle bag on my back seat that I take every day with everything I need in it!!!!! LOL!

Jumper box
change of clothes
1 medium size tool set
10 mill cp spotlight
rations
water
(soon to be have highlift jack)
camera tripod
flare
extra batteries for everything
,and more that I cant remember.

Rations and water. Dude you live in the city!! Just walk over to the corner party store if you break down.

lol3.gif

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MoladoGuy said:
Rations and water. Dude you live in the city!! Just walk over to the corner party store if you break down.

lol3.gif

But rations are coooooooool! and hey what if Im like two or three miles away from the city, maybe I wont wanna walk. LOL.

Dorpmuller

Reaction score
Hi all,

New to the forum and this is my 1st post... flashlight fanatic here... check out www.candlepowerforums.com . Everything you wanna know about flashlights.

Forget Mags with the poor, ringy beams. I pack a Tigerlight. ( www.tigerlight.net ) Guilt-free lumens (rechargeable) O:) and has pepper spray canister. Try one of these and you'll never look at Mags again, except as a hammer. \:D/

Rich[/url]

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My mag-lite cost $20 at walmart, it does just fine. I would rather take $180 and buy gas.

My other light:
You must be registered for see images attach

Sorry for the mess, I dont even use that desk anymore.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
Dorpmuller said:
Hi all,

New to the forum and this is my 1st post... flashlight fanatic here... check out www.candlepowerforums.com . Everything you wanna know about flashlights.

Forget Mags with the poor, ringy beams. I pack a Tigerlight. ( www.tigerlight.net ) Guilt-free lumens (rechargeable) O:) and has pepper spray canister. Try one of these and you'll never look at Mags again, except as a hammer. \:D/

Rich[/url]

hey man...i have a friend thats a member of that place..dunno what his handle is...but he's bought some stuff from elektrolumens...

he's getting his K2 in a few days....

his a tad on the extrememe..he has a 100 dollar mini mag....
and god knows what other flash light he's modded.....

lal i kno is, that if there's another black out..i know where to go..LoL

he got me an XM-3 from there (elektrolumens creation i think)