Ditched those wimpy Wrangler ST's...Hello Dueler A/T REVO's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gsbrockman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After being on a backorder situation for a few weeks, my 5 Bridgestone Dueler A/T REVO's finally came in today. I (along more so with my wife) was glad to ditch the wimpy P225/75R16 Goodyear Wrangler ST's in favor of some P235/70R16 Bridgestone A/T REVO's. In the 1,530 miles we've owned the CRD, my wife has missed her REVO's that she had on her '02 Liberty we traded in. She missed the wet traction most.....the ST's are OK for most people I suppose, but there's nothing like the REVO's.

You must be registered for see images

I work at an S&S Tire in Lexington, KY. We're one of Bridgestone/Firestone's biggest purchaser of tires. I was able to get the tires at net cost less 25% thru a special Bridgestone/Firestone purchasing program, PLUS I also got their latest Spring Rebate...$75.00 on a set of four (although I bought five). The sweetest thing is that I sold all five Wrangler ST's back to the dealer I purchased my CRD from....after it's all said & done, I actually made $21.54 off the deal and got the REVO's. Can't complain about that at all.

Greg

You must be registered for see images

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet! What are you doing with my tires, lol?! j/k

That is on my list! =D> And nice deal too!

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
they were mine...unless i can get a deal like you, i'm gonna go a lil cheaper..either yoke's geolander A/T II, Dunlops, or Destination A/T's

I love the Revo's, but...114 a pop * 5

If cash wasnt as tight...

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweet

i just looked at a set of 245/70R16's they are D694's here in aus,

what is the off road traction like?

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
gsbrockman said:
SiLveRLiB2k2 said:
I love the Revo's, but...114 a pop * 5

If cash wasnt as tight...

$66.69 each after my BSFS special purchase pricing. \:D/
Greg

i dont like u much right now.........LoL...

i think thats how muchi paid back then for my neon's 13"s....