Discount on Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mleahy

Reaction score
Hey Jeep Fans,

I'd like to offer fellow members on this forum a special discount. I work for truckspring.com. They sell suspension parts, towing equipment, and winches. They're an authorized distributor carrying major brands like Bilstein.

We're trying a new outreach campaign. The company is based in Saginaw Michigan and has been family owned since 1926. It's a relatively small company.

We would like to give members a 10% discount on their order if they link to us on two different sites. These links can be on other forums, blog posts, or personal websites. Once you have linked send an email to [email protected] with the urls of the pages. I'll send you back a code for 10% off.

Please don't spam. Many of you are already members on other forums or have your own blogs. Just mention us in your signature or in the post. Make sure it is relevant to the topic though. Also, don't link on this forum. We don't want to cause spam.

We would prefer it if the post has to do with Bilstein shocks or Draw-Tite trailer hitches. If you could use this as the anchor text for the link and/or link to the corresponding page on our website that would be great too!

I look forward to hearing everyone's thoughts on this idea.

Thanks,
Michael Leahy
Michigan Truck Spring
3649 Wolf Road
Saginaw, MI 48601

ACWeller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Mike!
I happen to be looking for some bilsteins, what kind of prices are we talking before the discount?
If it helps, I grew up in Saginaw. : -)

mleahy

Reaction score
Do you know what model number Bilstein you need? Or if you tell me what kind of jeep you drive I can look it up and give you a price.

And nice we've been in Saginaw for a long time now. :)

Also you can look up the price on our website.

Last edited:

mleahy

Reaction score
If you're driving a liberty between 2002 and 2007 then the shocks would be $103.27 for one front shock and $77.46 for one rear shock. This is before the discount and you also get free shipping.

ACWeller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mike, do you guys have bilstein fronts for 06 liberty and rears for 04 dodge Dakota crew 4x4 in stock?