Detroit Metro / Southeastern Michigan JeepKJ Meet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm off the next 3 days for Labor Day. Oh and next week Chrysler is shut down so I have a pretty light week. I'm game for anything .... Woot!

welby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess I'm a little late here, I didn't even see this. If you guys still want to do something I'd be down as long as I'm not working.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I just saw it but then of course being SOUTH of the border wasnt even invited

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Who cares Tom, you're invited. :) It's close enough, LOL

... now when are we doing this?

welby, you didn't see it because it was constantly being knocked down by those AZ people. lol3.gif

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
OK Marlon when??????????????????????? I will be out of the area next two weekends I think, heck even some evening would work, I can also drag another lifted Lib up with me so there is two right there!

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I don't know. You guys tell me what will work. I'm the one who has to work on weekends, so everything will have to work around that. I still wanna do this though.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey I can even do some evening,meet some where for a snack/dinner/ whatever, just to see all of you on the wrong side of the border! LOL

tom

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Marlon, you gonna take them to the supermarket for some eye-candy!? If she is still around.
You must be registered for see images

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Marlon, you gonna take them to the supermarket for some eye-candy!? If she is still around.
You must be registered for see images

They can go if they want. BTW: It was a corner liquor store, not a market. Remember, there is no such thing as a supermarket.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
OK OK what am I missing tell me more !! Eye candy!!???? come on Marlon fill me in on this

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
OK since you all are never going to get together up there we need you to come south and ride with the Ohio gang sometime down in Kentucky! Check out the pictures over on LOST under Midwest, Livingston Pics and see if you are ready to follow us down and up the trails!

Air Force

Reaction score
New to this forum

Hate to open an old thread. :( But My wife and I are open to trailen down south with the Ohio Group. Would love to do some up in Michigan. Drop me an e-mail if there are any plans soon.:)

_II_

Reaction score
Anyone know of good trails, in the ann arbor area, or tri county oakland, macomb, wayne area? Anyone up for a trail meet?

Latest posts

Members online