Detailed The KJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was able to detail the KJ again today and had quite possibly the best results ever. I had done a full Zaino treatment a few weeks ago, so decided to put a layer of Pinnacle XMT 180 on there using the new Porter Cable I got. I managed to get a few pictures just before the sun went down and I am extremely proud of my 2002.

You must be registered for see images

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
desert....that looks awesome. You now have me totally embarrased. Mine is a filthy mess on the outside from the door handles down, but the inside is real clean at least. I was going to just hose the crud off it this afternoon as the temps will be 40.

I need to be under one of those palm trees in your picture sippin on a pina colada for awhile.:D

Dave

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good!

Ill be detailing mine here sometime soon. Going to change the oil, rotate the tires, and spray Fluid Film on the under body to protect it through the winter tomorrow.

Not sure when Ill get around to detailing it. Temps are going down hill after tomorrow. :(

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys. I've learned that the whole fourwheeling thing is not really my thing, so I'll stick to the detailing, much to the dismay of the ******** types lol.

Oh, and Dave, it's supposed to be 70 here tomorrow. :D:p

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, and Dave, it's supposed to be 70 here tomorrow. :D:p

"The Jeep Gawds" sent us more snow and ice today......and be carefull or they will send you a sandstorm......so you better duck....haha :D

Dave

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you've given up the trails. There's so much to see here in the Southwest. It's a shame to have a good 4x4 and not use it to get out and see the back country.

The jeep looks nice.

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty damn shiny! Mine looked like that...before the NY winter. -glare- Road salt is no fun =[

Latest posts

Members online