David and Goliath...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow....this thread is going downhill.

While I don't like the foreign brands, mostly because I am a Patriot after working for my Uncle, slamming them is just not appropriate. Especially since people have their reasons for owning what they have.

Anyway slamming people or things over the internet just brings out "the coward behind the keyboard."

Dave

first off stop crying and read. I happen to be a honda fan boy myself, my most beloved car was my 99 coupe SI. Much better then the junk I drive now.
I just don't agree with a few things he has done to it and I am expressing that.

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know what they say, "Arguing over the Internet is like the Special Olympics...Even if you win, you're still retarted."

AZKJ didn't do anything to deserve that, and BTW....for that car to be 13 years old, it looks damn good. A guy I work with has a 93 Accord with 370,000 miles on it, and still running strong...original engine/trans too!

Oh, and I think we've been through this before anyway....
CLICKHERE

Last edited:

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice SI, I personally wouldn't mind having one myself but not with those old school rims and bolt on fart can. You put it to shame, if mine looked like that I would want to hide it in the garage as well.

Ditch the cross dresser and throw some real money into the honda.
LOL... Fart can??? What do you consider throwing some real money into it?
Anyway, I like it just as it is thank you.... :rolleyes:

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL... Fart can??? What do you consider throwing some real money into it?
Anyway, I like it just as it is thank you.... :rolleyes:

I think he may be one of those "boy racers" you were referring to earlier :rolleyes: .....so maybe a 4 foot tall wing on the back, with 6 bottles of NOS, and most of the interior pieces spray painted bright red to match the outside...then it would look cool.:^o

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was on the "fart can" today while i was reading that post and thought it was darn funny!

I personaly dont care about what order AJ parks "HIS" vehicles in "HIS" driveway. There are too many driveways in america to keep track. If it was me... hehehe... I would build some little cool ramp for the crossfire to drive up and over the honda and they could both park in the same space in the garrage! And the ramp would fold down when the garrage door opend :D

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, that's the defintion of a devoted KJCountry member....reading posts while on the fart can. That's awesome.(whistle)

2003KJ

Reaction score
first off stop crying and read. I happen to be a honda fan boy myself, my most beloved car was my 99 coupe SI. Much better then the junk I drive now.
I just don't agree with a few things he has done to it and I am expressing that.

While everybody is entitled to their opinions, I still believe what you said earlier was uncalled for. There's a difference in saying "honda's are crap" and "you ruined that honda by putting this on it, and when you put that on you made your Honda gay" for example. Do you see where i'm getting at with this?

Now, lets save the fighting for PM's or whatnot, and get back to our regularly scheduled thread here.....it would be a shame to have to close this.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hehehe... I would build some little cool ramp for the crossfire to drive up and over the honda and they could both park in the same space in the garrage! And the ramp would fold down when the garrage door opend :D
You are more than welcome to design and help build said ramp!!!! I'm sure with your engineering background you could come up with something.... :)

Oh, Beth just advised me I can mod the Honda as soon as I finish the lift and put M/T's on her Liberty.... :D

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are more than welcome to design and help build said ramp!!!! I'm sure with your engineering background you could come up with something.... :)

Oh, Beth just advised me I can mod the Honda as soon as I finish the lift and put M/T's on her Liberty.... :D

hahah! i assume that means.. ugh.. never :D

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Well at least it wasn't me who supposedly "ruined" a thread this time around.

BTT:

How tall are you? Do you have issues fitting comfortably in the Crossfire? Because I do.

Pablo

Reaction score
You can bike year round in Arizona... oh hahaha! That was a good one.

The June-September temps regularly go above 110. I have seen temps over 112 at midnight. It was 92 today-- November 6th. I used to bike in the summer in 110+ temps when I was younger-- for fun-- but I would pity your coworkers who had to smell you at work. In July you probably would not make it to work anyway.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, maybe I read it wrong or interpreted it wrong, but when I saw that in his post my first thought was 'motorcycle' which yes you can do all year in AZ, although it is like riding thru a blast furnace in the summer :eek: Anyway Dave do you want to clarify which two-wheel mode you were talking about?

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well at least it wasn't me who supposedly "ruined" a thread this time around.

BTT:

How tall are you? Do you have issues fitting comfortably in the Crossfire? Because I do.
6ft @ 280 lbs. No issues, it fits like a glove. I just strap in and zip around the corners. I wouldn't have bought it if it was an issue. Besides, I've always liked smaller cars versus the big boats. Maybe it has something to do with the 13 years I spent in Japan....

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, maybe I read it wrong or interpreted it wrong, but when I saw that in his post my first thought was 'motorcycle' which yes you can do all year in AZ, although it is like riding thru a blast furnace in the summer :eek: Anyway Dave do you want to clarify which two-wheel mode you were talking about?

Corwyyn.......I should have said "motorcycle"....That's what I meant. Around here they are just always referred to as "bikes".

Dave

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
6ft @ 280 lbs. No issues, it fits like a glove. I just strap in and zip around the corners. I wouldn't have bought it if it was an issue. Besides, I've always liked smaller cars versus the big boats. Maybe it has something to do with the 13 years I spent in Japan....

I wonder if its just psychological then... I feel like I need to curl in the fetal position when I'm in a Crossfire!

Latest posts

Members online