D-Ring Shackles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hbogan

Reaction score
I'm looking to pick up a pair of d-ring shackles tomorrow and was wondering where I could find them. I know where I can find them to purchase online, but what type of store would have the rings?
Thanks in advance!! :)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought a Warn shackle at Tractor Supply with a drawbar for my rear hitch.

Dave

hbogan

Reaction score
Thank you for the quick replies. Funny enough I have a family member going to a tractor supply store this afternoon...so I dropped a hint for him to pick a pair up for me. Thanks for the info!!

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Good day,
I bough four 7 ton shackles with 7/8" pin diameter @ $9.99 Canadian each. Four two inch solid receiver arms (Odd ball length of 23.5 inch's each) for $4 bucks a piece for a grand total of $55.96 Canadian! For future use!

See, I gradually buy my accessories bit by bit until I have all the goodies I want/need and, then when I have everything I want, I set forth and install everything at once with the help of my Dad (This way it makes Jeep/Mini modification/restoration more realistically affordable with my fixed income.

Gots ta do wats U gots ta do in order to get what U want!
*****, but hey, better than nothin!

Latest posts

Members online