Custom Liberty Sub box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score

sharpy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jl audio makes great stuff.....but way tooo pricey:eek:

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Ive always heard that JL made good stuff. Its a fiberglass box so I can understand it being $$. Lot of labor went into that.

Randal02

Reaction score
I've wondered if one of these would show up. I've seen them for a lot of vehicles but never the KJ.

I think they should change the name. There is nothing Stealth about that setup!

ShadowedXistence

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of that box... I've seen people customize their own for the rear that seem to take up less space... It does look very clean... but I have a lot of gear that I need to be able to fit in the rear of my kj... that's why I went with under the front seats... <-- now that is something you can call stealth!

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone here scored one of those custom subwoofer boxes for KJ at a very good price, I can't remember his name or if he got it with or without the box, but it was somewhere in the electronics section during another subwoofer conversation.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of that box... I've seen people customize their own for the rear that seem to take up less space... It does look very clean... but I have a lot of gear that I need to be able to fit in the rear of my kj... that's why I went with under the front seats... <-- now that is something you can call stealth!

Hehe, my sub takes up a heck of a lot more than that thing does.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.