Cruise Control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bravosarah

Reaction score
I ordered my KK and it's on its way. However, it seems that I have overlooked an available option. Cruise control. I can't find it listed on any brochures or on the website. Is it standard now? Will it be in my North Edition? Does everyone else have cruise control?

I see it in the brochures photos on the Limited Edition's steering wheel, but I'm pretty sure the KK that I test drove had cruise control on the column.

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
From your other post of the Northern Edition options:

• Speed control with steering wheel-mounted controls

Hopefully that means you've got it!

Dave

daveb

Reaction score
I hope it is on you KK. I picked mine up two weeks ago, used the cruise last weekend on a trip to Chicago. It works great, it holds speed to the mile per hour and resumes to the same. Maybe it is the fly by wire, it is the best cruise I have had in a Jeep.

Dave

DnvrJeepGuy

Reaction score
Is it standard now? Will it be in my North Edition? Does everyone else have cruise control?
While my KK has cruise control, the one I test drove at the dealer didn't, so it's definitely an option. Kind of funny actually, I test drove an automatic without cruise, yet I bought a 6-speed manual with cruise.

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love my cruise, actually mine didn't come with it, but I had it added. Use it constantly, helps keep me out of trouble ;-)

Bravosarah

Reaction score
From your other post of the Northern Edition options:

• Speed control with steering wheel-mounted controls

Hopefully that means you've got it!

Dave

This might seem silly, but when I read 'speed control' I thought it was a governor :eek: (too many years working for the City, City trucks have governors)

I think you're right tho, it must be cruise control.

I'll let you all know tomorrow. I pick up the KK at noon time. I'm so excited I haven't slept more than 4 hours at a time all week!!! (woot)(woot)(woot)