CRD kicked some butt last week (Long)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eddo said:
dnm45227 said:
So a stock rennie should handle it, even with the 225/75/16's? Not that I'm going to make it out there anytime soon, just wondering.

Yup, saw plenty of KJ out on the trails. Most are really not much more than a bumpy road with the occasional small easy obstacles. All the trails in my opinion are overrated out in the Silverton/Ouray area.

Makes sense... probably for tourism. I flew out of Montrose (north of Telluride) a few weeks ago, and the Hertz rental car desk had a sign advertising a special on Wranglers. So obviously their for the most part safe enough for tourists.

claudio

Reaction score
CRD is always kicking butts, here are two pictures i take when my dad's 2 tons diesel suv (Rexton) broke, i had to go to take him back on a carrier for 200 km (From Los Vilos to Santiago), towing 2 tons by the highway was not an easy task but CRD is a work horse. I had to take the spare tire out, because the attachment (sorry i don't know how is in english) of the carrier was big.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Claudio

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Claudio,

I can't see the pics, but I am sure that they are awesome \:D/