Crawling For a Cure Event October 15th 2016

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it's about that time a year again! Crawling for a Cure whole day event at the Quabog Motorcycle Club in Monson, MA.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1098980076778826/

I will be there doing the photos and partaking in the trail rides. Yes a stock liberty can do the trails but I recommend at least skid plates and that you go early in the day before others rip up the trails. Tow points are required. All 4x4s welcome except quads for safety reasons.

Few glory shots from last year I took. I would be more than happy to do some trail shots (or even a whole profile!) of a lifted liberty rocking the trails!

You must be registered for see images

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to do that ride!

Hmmm, Windrock in Oak Ridge, TN or Monsun, Mass. Both about 9 hours away...

Convince me Tim! I'd bring the lifted Libby so you could take extra pics ;)

Bob

Last edited:

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to do that ride!

Hmmm, Windrock in Oak Ridge, TN or Monsun, Mass. Both about 9 hours away...

Convince me Tim! I'd bring the lifted the Libby so you could take extra pics ;)

Bob

Welllll there are two trails. Not long ones. Trail one is stock-moderate depending on weather. Trail 2 is moderate-hard requiring at least one locker. Would love to see a liberty do trail 2 as I am too chicken with only the DTT in the rear.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to but unfortunately looks like I have plans that day. Any other events going on up there? I love a good weekend road trip!

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm this one is kinda the end of the season run actually. Spring is go topless day. Mid summer is the Paul Baileys jeep run. End of summer is the great american jeep fest and wounded warrior run. I'll keep ya posted if there is a turkey run or something.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm this one is kinda the end of the season run actually. Spring is go topless day. Mid summer is the Paul Baileys jeep run. End of summer is the great american jeep fest and wounded warrior run. I'll keep ya posted if there is a turkey run or something.

Sounds good! :D

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The crawl is tomorrow! Going to be a bit brisk but my jeep has a great heater and I'll bring some hot hands.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya I ran the green trail 3 times. Wanted to run the blue (which I have in the past) but the trail guides were requiring 33 inch tires for some reason.

Latest posts

Members online