coolant leak!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dude 1

Reaction score
Hi all newbie here. Just picked up a 2004 limited on thursday :D Me and the wife just love it. however, Can someone tell me what it the small hose coming out of the firewall on the passengers side for and why is it leaking rad fliud on the ground when it is stone cold dead???:confused: .Is this and over flow tube :confused: Any help would be well...helpfull:p

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a heater hose. If you just got it from a dealer take it back. there must be at least a 30 day warrenty on even a used vehicle in most states. Let them fix it. could be a loose clamp even - 2 second fix. if you just do it yourself.

Congrats on the jeep and welcome.

Dave

Dude 1

Reaction score
Hey thanks Dave .I found out the hose is the evaporator hose outlet for the air. also now ....It is leaking at the heat sensor on the side of the engine. Took it to the dealer.they said it must be a blocked core. Thanks again . This site rocks:cool:

Latest posts

Members online