Coolant hose

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJGremlin

Reaction score
So yet another issue on my 02 KJ 3.7 that I appropriately call Gremlin. To make a long story short I took it to a shop and they had diagnosed that the water pump needs replacing. So after some research I decided to pick it up and limp it home (about a 10 minute drive from the shop it was at) and as I was getting home one of the coolant lines decided to burst and dump most of the coolant onto the ground and I can’t figure out what the hose is called to buy a replacement. I will attach a picture to what I’m referring to. In the picture it’s the circled hose that burst just below the metal clamp on the right hose just behind the belt. Hope that description makes sense :]

Attachments

• IMG_0476.jpeg
    IMG_0476.jpeg
    320 KB · Views: 19

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I'm understanding, I believe you're looking at heater core hoses, bypass heater hoses, heater hoses. Something along those "lines"...no pun intended.

KJGremlin

Reaction score
If I'm understanding, I believe you're looking at heater core hoses, bypass heater hoses, heater hoses. Something along those "lines"...no pun intended.
Thanks! It does look like that’s exactly what that hose is.