Cool Light Weight Tarp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cowcatcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I got the Liberty last winter I was not ready to buy a liner for the back as I was torn between the fitted on or the one that would cover the backs of the seats when folded down. I looked all over for an old fashion canvas tarp but the only ones I could find were big and expensive. I was wandering through the Sportsmans Warehouse though, it was hunting season, and here was a really big canvas bag for $8. It has been a great accessory to carry in the back and cheap!

You must be registered for see images

Since they are a bag they are double weight but if you pulled the seam they would be twice as large. Of course they are washable.

priell3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a piece of indoor/outdoor carpet cut to fit in the back of my KJ. It absorbs spills and can be hosed and vacuumed.

For something cheap, waterproof and covers everything, go to a dollar store and get a vinyl shower liner.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a large piece of inexpensive black felt that I folded in half, then had my wife sew the ends together. I then keep it in the back of the KJ, where it can cover the back of the rear seats if down. I can then throw it in the wash when needed.

But I do like that bag! I just bought my deer permit yesterday in fact.

dnm45227

Reaction score
I use a heavy wool "emergency" blanket. It's gray and very heavy, almost twice as thick as an old army blanket.

Jaysus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine just gets dirty.... I'd love a removeable mat of some sort though.

cowcatcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One handy thing about the bag is it is a bag. You can put someone........err, something it it if you need to. :-# \:D/ :-#

Latest posts

Members online