Convential Oil, who uses what?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
grogiefrog said:
I have a refinery near me that I see a number of brands of fuel tankers drive away from there. So much for having brand loyalty! rollinglaugh.gif

yeah, there is a refinery about 25 miles from here, and it is on my way to the university and I see all major brand tankers pulling out of there all the time.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brand loyalty is amazing. I'm out in the country a bit, or on the edge of the city as it is starting to feel. Around the interstate nearby are four gas stations. One is a Shell, one is a truck stop, and the other two are local gas stations. The Shell always has the highest price per gallon by at least 10 cents, yet I bet that they get more then half of the traffic.

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
grogiefrog said:
Brand loyalty is amazing. I'm out in the country a bit, or on the edge of the city as it is starting to feel. Around the interstate nearby are four gas stations. One is a Shell, one is a truck stop, and the other two are local gas stations. The Shell always has the highest price per gallon by at least 10 cents, yet I bet that they get more then half of the traffic.

yeah, I live along the interstate, and I see that here too. (whistle)

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hammer said:
I only use Castrol Syntec oil & BP Amoco gas.

Hammer

Better not come down here because I don't think we have BP Amoco :-k

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hammer said:
Well I guess I'll just have to buy foreign (aka; middle east) oil products while in Texas. Hmmm.... what's wrong with that image?

- Hammer

no joke ](*,)

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Zero for the links. The oil filters were interesting... especially the Mopar filters! I already take in my own oil (Mobile 1), do I need to take the filter as well, lol! Everyone always talks about what type of oil, and how often to change it, and we rarely think about the filter. With only one oil change so far on my KJ, I haven't looked at the Mopar filter yet. I will have to give that some thought. :-k