cold air escaping in through my front door speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

decibelchild

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is this normal. i just picked up some speakers to replace my current stock system. I'm just wondering if anybody has noticed cold air rushing in through your door speakers. they don't sound blown but they do sound like crap. ill post photo's of what i discover tomorrow. i think i need mounting brackets aswell but i will also find that out tomorrow,

anybody else have this happen to them?

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is this normal. i just picked up some speakers to replace my current stock system. I'm just wondering if anybody has noticed cold air rushing in through your door speakers. they don't sound blown but they do sound like crap. ill post photo's of what i discover tomorrow. i think i need mounting brackets aswell but i will also find that out tomorrow,

anybody else have this happen to them?

W/ aftermarket in the door or stock? Because I have both (stock front and aftermarket rear) and neither of the setups let air through.

JakeG

Reaction score
My speakers that were in my car were fairly high quality and just like subs they push alot of air and that might be what feels like air coming in your door.

Latest posts

Members online