Clicking or Popping in 4wd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw that but it doesn't have the bearing in the picture. Even though it says it comes with it in the description I've read some reviews on the site and people said they had problems with them. I'd rather spend more money and get it from a tried and true vender like Summit.

Besides all of the other vetted sites list the head for this price. those are the only 2 sites that list them that low and one of them has a security issue. And yes I'm just that paranoid:pshyco:

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw that but it doesn't have the bearing in the picture. Even though it says it comes with it in the description I've read some reviews on the site and people said they had problems with them. I'd rather spend more money and get it from a tried and true vender like Summit.

Besides all of the other vetted sites list the head for this price. those are the only 2 sites that list them that low and one of them has a security issue. And yes I'm just that paranoid:pshyco:

For realz. Most of us on here that blew a joint are running this one!

Although what does concern me is that this one says it doesn't include a gasket (nor does it picture it) while the one from driveshaftparts does. I'm sure you can call about it if you want. But hell, it's your money!

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's all good again. Secure connection to server to view cart.

I think you'd be fine. Probably just a lapsed certificate that's been renewed.

And you can use PayPal, keeping your cc info private.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it wasn't fixed when I ordered mine but I just used pay pal which is no big deal.