cleaning IAC and intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbooneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been doin some maintenance on my libby lately to get it all up to par and Monday I cleaned out my IAC valve and put a little seafoam(just a cap full) into my intake and then also wiped as far down as I could with carb cleaner. I drove it around and it seems better but it did help a lot with the idle but now my mpgs dropped 3 miles. That isnt right is it? Or is it just because its idling a little higher?
Also just wanted to see if anyone knows where I can get plastic clips/rivets for my fender flare. I was twotrackin at my cottage and a tiny little branch came up under my wheel well and popped the damn thing right off and broke every clip and rivet. No scratches or dents at all.
Oh, and one last thing instead of making another post. My dealer said my front diff is leaking and I've been getting that whining sound when driving(let off gas and it stops), could that be my diff if its really low? I plan on changing the fluids before winter anyway

Latest posts

Members online