Cleaned up the inside......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dirty-
You must be registered for see images attach

Clean-

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
You have the same color and interior as I do. Except mine is not as clean. I spent 2 days cleaning the mud out after last weekend and I am still finding some. I did get the leather seats and carpeting pretty clean like yours. Except I got one mud stain on the drivers seat that is barely there. You have to look real close to see it. I need to find something better than the Mcguires and clean the seat one more time.

Dave

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You have the same color and interior as I do. Except mine is not as clean. I spent 2 days cleaning the mud out after last weekend and I am still finding some. I did get the leather seats and carpeting pretty clean like yours. Except I got one mud stain on the drivers seat that is barely there. You have to look real close to see it. I need to find something better than the Mcguires and clean the seat one more time.

Dave

Try Butler's leather cleaner....:)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Try Butler's leather cleaner....:)

I don't think I heard of it. What stores carry it? I want to go over it again and the POS Mcguires Ultimate Leather cleaner/conditioner is not working. It is driving me crazy because I need the inside to be real clean. I don't care if the outside is all mudd.

Dave

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think I heard of it. What stores carry it? I want to go over it again and the POS Mcguires Ultimate Leather cleaner/conditioner is not working.

Dave

It's online I think.....:)

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Or, try disinfecting wipes...those might get it out. And then condition it...

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
Disinfecting wipes? I would think that would be bad for the leather?

Edit: Looks good too. I still have salt stains on my black carpet that don't seem to wanna leave.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score

Edit: Looks good too. I still have salt stains on my black carpet that don't seem to wanna leave.

kj924.....I got salt stains on my carpet and then I found "Blue Magic Carpet Stain and Spot Lifter" at wallyworld. It is a blue spray can with red and white lettering and it worked really well on fresh stains anyway. Then I got 2 Huskyliners for the front and run them in the winter and no probem with salt stains. In the summer I switch back to the jeep logo mats.

Oh, and I finally got the mud stain off with warm water (sleightly damp washcloth). That POS Mcguires wouldn't take it off but water did.

Dave

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
I think I looked for that before at Wally's but never found it, here anyways.
Next time I am down your way I will look there.

This salt has become "one" with the carpet is some spots...I would have to soak it it water to dissolve all that crap. Meh, it gives it character. Someday when I can get a spot to actually work on my vehicle, I may take the carpet right out and clean it.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

It does dry them up, but if you put some conditioner on after it's fine....:)