Check out these Tires and Rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Check out his tires, he was kind enough to reply to my non-auction related question. He has 2.5" lift with 20" rims.
They look great, I would prefer higher profile tires since he's got the room for them, but these look good as well.

Oh, you may consider bidding on his auction: :D LINK
I asked him to join here.

You must be registered for see images

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan. There's just not enough room for the amount of tire it would take to make those look right IMO. I think those would require at least 33" tires, preferably 35" or 37".

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's what he is selling :)

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
If they had 17s or 18s, maybe it would look better.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
If the Jeep was black.

Definitely!!! or any other color besides khaki... oh definitely needs more sidewall. I like the look, and I am considering it whenever I find a decent ALL TERRAIN for that type of rim, and it's NOT easy. They're out there, but they're 33"+ in size!

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone here had 18" with all terrain tires. what was it? grabbers? I think they make them for even larger diameter.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, maybe I should have opened this topic under the "tires" category.. Made a mistake.. pls someone move it to tires category.
thanks.

Donnie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely!!! or any other color besides khaki... oh definitely needs more sidewall. I like the look, and I am considering it whenever I find a decent ALL TERRAIN for that type of rim, and it's NOT easy. They're out there, but they're 33"+ in size!

Search for Nitto Dune Grapplers, they come in 31-32" for 18-20" rims. I was looking into them.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I looked at those... no siping though... I'd hate to stop in the rain with those.

Yea, they're like a "goin to the Prom outfit" - Do not get wet..

Dave