Center console piece

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My mother's '05 Limited KJ needs a new one. It's a limited so it's the aluminum finish...the piece that goes around the shifter that has the window buttons on it (05-07). Any ideas of a good, cheap place to get a new one? Maybe the dealer, might not be that expensive?

Nova69

Reaction score
My mother's '05 Limited KJ needs a new one. It's a limited so it's the aluminum finish...the piece that goes around the shifter that has the window buttons on it (05-07). Any ideas of a good, cheap place to get a new one? Maybe the dealer, might not be that expensive?

You can get a set of 2 (Radio Bezel & Shifter Surround) at Wyckoff Chrysler for $87.95. You can probably sell off the radio bezel pretty easily.

http://www.wyckoffchryslerparts.com/jeeplibinpan.html

Look for: 2005-2006 Interior Trim Applique pad: Includes center bezel (same as Renegade/Limited production) and automatic transmission shifter console applique.

jtalef

Reaction score
You can get a set of 2 (Radio Bezel & Shifter Surround) at Wyckoff Chrysler for $87.95. You can probably sell off the radio bezel pretty easily.

http://www.wyckoffchryslerparts.com/jeeplibinpan.html

Look for: 2005-2006 Interior Trim Applique pad: Includes center bezel (same as Renegade/Limited production) and automatic transmission shifter console applique.

Something to note, this is only an applique' package. Basically a "sticker" that you place over your existing console to improve or change it's appearance.

The actual replacement radio and shifter bezels in the brushed aluminum look are rather expensive. I upgraded mine on my 2003 by searching eBay regularly for 'Jeep Liberty Bezel'. Every once in a while they pop up on there.

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the tips, I told her not to worry about it until it gets worse. There's not much point in paying that much for a replacement just to get it scratched again.

Nova69

Reaction score
Something to note, this is only an applique' package. Basically a "sticker" that you place over your existing console to improve or change it's appearance.

The actual replacement radio and shifter bezels in the brushed aluminum look are rather expensive. I upgraded mine on my 2003 by searching eBay regularly for 'Jeep Liberty Bezel'. Every once in a while they pop up on there.

Nope, not stickers although I will admit that "applique" is an unfortunate name for those pieces. They are, in fact, direct replacements for the factory parts. I purchased and installed a set about a month ago and had to remove the old black pieces and replace them with these after removing the HVAC controls and window controls from the old ones and attaching them to the new ones. I thought they were stick-ons at first too, but the salesman set me straight. They really need to change the description, because they're probably losing sales.