Cell phone holder ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bacim0rteKJo2

Reaction score
I'm used to with my old Honda Civic, has dashboard space to mount up my phone and use GPS.

With Jeep Liberty, barely any dashboard space and I dislike using windshield holder, they never stay on.

What's your favorite cell phone holder for your Jeep Liberty?

Last edited:

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm used to with my old Honda Civic, has dashboard space to mount up my phone and use GPS.

With Jeep Liberty, barely any dashboard space and I dislike using windshield holder, they never stay on.

What's your favorite cell phone holder for your Jeep Liberty?

I use a Scoshe cell phone holder - fits right between the dash cowl and the round HVAC vent. It uses a magnet that attaches to the back of the phone and a small swivel mount that is held to the dash with double-sided tape. You'd think the phone would fall off the mount since it's a magnet instead of a clamp but it's never fallen off even will all the hard bumps I've hit. The power cord will run right down to the 12-volt plug and can be hidden behind the pull down knee bolster if you want.

I found mine at Best Buy but I've seen them at Walmart, Amazon, eBay, etc. About $25 or so. Highly recommended!

Bob