Catch all floor mats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has a set of rubber catch-all style floor mats. If so what ones are you using and how do you like them.

These are the two that I am considering. Anyone else have any recomendations?

http://www.autoanything.com/products/product_fm.aspx?p_id=1454&se=xtreme_catch_all_floor_mats

http://jeep.autowebaccessories.com/store/liberty-floor-mats-prod204_212_1587.php

these look nice two but not available in tan
http://www.autoanything.com/products/product_fm.aspx?p_id=1455&se=catch_all_floor_mats

BLANCK88

Reaction score
i have the factory slush mats. love them. when it rains no wet smelly carpet. and when it snows it will save the area.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
i've seen the xtreme catch all's, John (04rckymtn, not to be confused with 04rckymtnKJ) had em on when we all met up for a M n G bbq last fall. His take, he likes em, but it falls very short of the right underneat the pedals. It doesnt go all the way up.

looked at the husky's or black armors?

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BLANCK88 said:
i have the factory slush mats. love them. when it rains no wet smelly carpet. and when it snows it will save the area.

What kind of converage do the factory slush mats give you? The factory OEM mats are kind of small. Are they any larger than the OEM carpet mats?

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SiLveRLiB2k2 said:
i've seen the xtreme catch all's, John (04rckymtn, not to be confused with 04rckymtnKJ) had em on when we all met up for a M n G bbq last fall. His take, he likes em, but it falls very short of the right underneat the pedals. It doesnt go all the way up.

looked at the husky's or black armors?

I also have the xtreme catch all's in the front and back seats. I like them, as they really do protect the carpet. But yes, it doesn't cover under the gas pedal, but so far it hasn't bee a problem as water rolls back.

The photos below are from the end of last winter. Since them I have taken a sponge and washed them off. I don't have a photo of the backs yet, but they look really nice in the back.

You must be registered for see images

As you notice, we have a lot of salt on the roads there in Indy! I hate it!

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
grogiefrog said:
I also have the xtreme catch all's in the front and back seats. I like them, as they really do protect the carpet. But yes, it doesn't cover under the gas pedal, but so far it hasn't bee a problem as water rolls back.

The photos below are from the end of last winter. Since them I have taken a sponge and washed them off. I don't have a photo of the backs yet, but they look really nice in the back.

As you notice, we have a lot of salt on the roads there in Indy! I hate it!

grogiefrog,
What kind of texture do those mats have? I know husky liners probably work great, but personally I'm not too much a fan of the ones that look like a rubber liner. That is why the xtreme catch-all intrested me. Also, the OEM slush mats are inexpensive and I like the Jeep logo on them.

skeeter

Reaction score
I had Huskie slush mats in my pick-up and loved them so I just ordered a front and rear set from autoanything.com for the Jeep - can't wait till they get here.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are my back seat xtreme catch all mats that I added recently. The look pretty good and fit well.

BLANCK88

Reaction score
the slush mats are about the same size as the factory mats. you will get coverage under teh gas pedal.
they are fine for what you shouls need.
and they say jeep on them so they look half decent too.