Can you help me narrow my search for these wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dimmwatt

Reaction score
What year Liberty did these steel wheels come on. I need 5! I have been surfing the net for days now looking for nothing but these and its driving me crazy. I did find them new, but dont want to pay $75 a wheel. Please see link. Its the lask pic on the page

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2415963

Thanks
Casey

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Is there a reason why you must have these? What's wrong with the optional sport steel wheels?

(The ones in the picture were the standard sport steel wheels)

dimmwatt

Reaction score
Nothing "wrong" with them. I want the old school steel wheel design (see stock wheels on the cardomain site) with a touch of modern. I have other choices as well from other vehicles, as the bolt pattern was widely used in FWD passenger cars that have a similar backspacing.

These wheels just happen to be my favorite.

Casey

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's one about a mile from where I live that has those, chrome. Only set I've ever seen.

Have you test fitted a wheel with those offset and backspacing on your project yet? I'm sure you've done some research, but I'd be careful of possibly having issues touching the sway bar, or other suspension/brake parts setting the wheel that far in. Just a thought.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Those don't look like the stock sport wheels to me.

They look like the ones found on the base base base BASE model KJ's.....I've seen them on one Jeep on the internet....and it was a 4 cylinder KJ.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
2003KJ said:

They look like the ones found on the base base base BASE model KJ's.....I've seen them on one Jeep on the internet....and it was a 4 cylinder KJ.
Those *are* the stock Sport wheels.

The ones you see all the time were optional back in the day.

Even the 4 Cylinder models were the "Sport" trim package. There never was an SE or anything.

2002: Sport, Renegade, Limited
2003: Sport, Freedom Edition, Renegade, Limited
2004: Sport, Columbia Edition, Renegade, Limited
2005: Sport, Rocky Mountain Edition, Renegade, Limited

Anyway, you get the point.

Those wheels he wants were standard. Like the ones I had for example were optional. They were called Full Face Steel Wheels... or something to that sort.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:
2003KJ said:

Those *are* the stock Sport wheels.

The ones you see all the time were optional back in the day.

Even the 4 Cylinder models were the "Sport" trim package. There never was an SE or anything.

2002: Sport, Renegade, Limited
2003: Sport, Freedom Edition, Renegade, Limited
2004: Sport, Columbia Edition, Renegade, Limited
2005: Sport, Rocky Mountain Edition, Renegade, Limited

Anyway, you get the point.

Those wheels he wants were standard. Like the ones I had for example were optional. They were called Full Face Steel Wheels... or something to that sort.

ahhh yes thats right.

Members online