Camp Fire in the Snow up in Quebec

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TigerClaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We've had a small relieve on the cold outside and instead of being -20'F it got up to 10'F (-12'C) So we decided to make ourselves a nice bonfire !! Of course its in the wild and my sweet KJ drove us there :p. Not much snow yet but well catch up soon dont worry :)

You must be registered for see images attach

Yes we did have a 2 000 000 square feet freezer at our disposal, Cold Certified !!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome pics.

Dave

TigerClaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those Pics were taken with my Brother's Brand New Nikon D90 which he bought last week, its something like 1400$ just for the thing ... It is built to last and takes pictures in resolution as high as 4200x 2500 in HD etc etc ... I was happy to feed you guys of with some jeep **** :) and he was happy to test and try his new toy...

When we get more snow ill surely get some more pics :)

Inc

Free
Reaction score
Those Pics were taken with my Brother's Brand New Nikon D90 which he bought last week, its something like 1400$ just for the thing ... It is built to last and takes pictures in resolution as high as 4200x 2500 in HD etc etc ... I was happy to feed you guys of with some jeep **** :) and he was happy to test and try his new toy...

When we get more snow ill surely get some more pics :)

Cool pics. I have a D90 as well, and love it.

TigerClaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went out to play with my KJ and once again my brother wanted to play with his new Nikon D90 Toy. We had snow to our knees at some point but the KJ still made it throught even with all used up tires that are worned out. I really need man tires. So there it is !!

TigerClaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah but i would have more fun with man tires, i will take a picture of them and youll ask yourself how the heck i did to get there with those tires !! lol. Just wait, you'll see !!

Latest posts

Members online