buying a kj 2maro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

amean94ta

Reaction score
thanks its silver very clean i plan to either linex the bumpers and flares or buy smooth ones and have them painted

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
(welcome)

At least you're getting the CORRECT color. :D Make sure you post pictures of it once you get it!

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks its silver very clean i plan to either linex the bumpers and flares or buy smooth ones and have them painted

I have a silver KJ too, I have some extra brush on Rustoluem bed-liner from a buddies XJ that i might try to do the bumpers and flares on, but have been waiting for someone to do it first. If you end up doing it let me know how it turns out! :)

amean94ta

Reaction score
i just dont like the bare plastic is all nothing wrong with them. guess i'll see how much the linex cost would be to the cost of new bumpers and paint. i know linex is lifetime thats a plus

amean94ta

Reaction score
this seems to be a good forum and i was wondering if there are others too that have a big apperence section

04 Silver Renegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are alot of other Jeep Forums out there (Google them) but from what I have seen, This is the best one as far as getting appropriate responses and help... just my opinion...

amean94ta

Reaction score
ok here is my problem i took the jeep to a garage and found out its been hit and has a r title. the passenger fender is china made and has clear coat runs on the top inside. the core support was replaced with one from a 02 liberty the front flare's are held to the bumper with drywall screws and they put fog light plastics on when this one does not have the wiring. the battery tray is broken. the rack is seeping. the rear bumper is dented. it has 70k miles and runs good shifts good. 4wd works. has a stain on rear seat and the steering wheel vibrates at 50+mph it has 4 new tires so i dont think its a balance problem. its seeping coolant from somewhere and will need front brakes and rotors. the guy came down to $4700 what should i do or what would you do