bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlexDisaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a question about bumpers and im pretty sure no one on here may have a deffinate answer. I have noticed that it almost seems as if an XJ is similar to the kj... i was wondering if anyone knew what the possibilities are of an XJ bumper fitting a KJ ?

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Rock Lizard I believe makes rear ones, and ARB makes a few front ones.:)

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
budget front bumper?
remember you get what you pay for
The bumper on my TJ is the very cheep front and it shows
I would buy the ARB or the RL for the front and nothing else
I dont really car much for the RL rear so I may ,if we keep the KJ, have one built to my specs

AlexDisaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont need to trim the rear its just the front i need to trim and i have the fog lights and if i trim it and get rid of the fog lights the washer pump is exposed

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
i dont need to trim the rear its just the front i need to trim and i have the fog lights and if i trim it and get rid of the fog lights the washer pump is exposed

Check LOST KJ's...there is guy that did that, and relocated the washer fluid bottle and his fog lights. His Jeep is a Blue Sport...:)

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always thought it be cool to make steel bumpers that look just like the stock bumpers. So you can have a stronger bumpers that can take a hit but keep the stock look of the vehicle.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online