Broke a valve... Questions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cuatroXcuatro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might help if I read the whole post but it looks like you have a pressure management system. I'm glad I don't, whenever you need to replace a tire for whatever reason you end up replacing them all to keep the management system happy. I hope this isn't your case.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Oh you mean the Tire Pressure Management Stick ... :D

It's a nice gimmick to have ..but for someone as **** about tire pressure as I am, the range of psi is far to great for it to be of any real use. I suppose if I have a blow out on the highway it would be nice that the little light comes on .. but somehow I think I'll already know I have a tire pressure problem at that point.

Yup!

I started with one that would push out a white plastic square profile stem that would give the reader an "Approximation" of what the "Actual" tire pressure "is"!
I graduated to an L.C.D. read out pressure gauge that is said to be more accurate!:D

KJedmonton

Reaction score
Go ahead and rotate it in.
BTW there is no problem running tires of a different diameter with open differentials, you´re not going to hurt anything.

Cheers from Edmonton.

Good to know now I don't feel so bad for driving to Sylvan and Back... Ha.

So from Edmonton? Welcome!

It will take about 2 weeks for the new tire to come in, so now just have to wait...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.