Bridgestone Blizaks and Revo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fjellfinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Bridg. Blizzak DM-Z3 on my Jeep now in wintertime with snow and ice, based on earlier experience with german cars:
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Bridgestone&tireModel=Blizzak+DM-Z3
Look:
You must be registered for see images

I simply haven´t had better tires for my Cherokee!!!! \:D/
Silent, grip like an eagle also on ice, my car is like driving on velvet - no matter if it is very bumpy or concrete roads.

But these tires have very soft rubber and thus considered as dangerous in summertime.

How do I find such good tires for next summer? You are talking so much about REVO -- I simply cannot find them here in Norwegian shops?

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First, I love winter photos! Jeeps in snow are great! (Cheers)

Anyway, I love Revos. It's just a great all around tire. Looks great, great in snow, rain, and on ice. Plus as they wear, their suppose to keep their look unlike some tires do.

Can you order them directly from Tirerack?

2003KJ

Reaction score
grogiefrog said:
Anyway, I love Revos. It's just a great all around tire. Looks great, great in snow, rain, and on ice. Plus as they wear, their suppose to keep their look unlike some tires do.

I'm starting to see this on mine. 12K so far and they still look and handle like they're brand new.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool, yours come in 235/65QR17 (since revos dont, this might a good choice)
I am not sure how much different because of Q that they added there, does anyone know?