Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revos??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BluPhant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm thinking about getting new rubber sometime soon. I'm in Connecticut, so we do get some snow, so I want tires that are going to be good in all conditions. Closest I'll likely get to offroading is riding up a snow-covered gravel road in the Poconos.

So I'm thinking about getting a set of 5 Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revos -- I have factory steelie wheels, which I think are 215/75-16. I presume that I can throw 235/70SR16 on it with no chnages necessary (speedo, etc should all be still in synch).

Reasonable assumption? Better suggestions?

I have some time, I'm probably not going to do this for a couple months, but I want to get started thinking about it soon.

-blu

2003KJ

Reaction score
Go for it. You won't be disappointed. I don't have very much snow experience on them, but the little bit of snow I have driven in with them, they have been outstanding. They do surprisingly well on ice as well. Zero complaints on rain and dry performance, and they did excellent in the sand as well.

You can fit 235/70's no problem. Actually that was the size that came from the factory if you got the upgraded wheel/tire package. That's the same size I have on mine.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out the Fuzion XTi A/T tire. They are also made by the Bridgestone company and have almost, if not, the same qualities as the Dueler's for less money.

I have a lot of trail time on my XTi's. They've held up good in dirt, gravel, rocks and are quite on the highway. No snow here in Phoenix, so i can't advise you on that.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

BluPhant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will check em out... I'll be getting a better deal than TireRack no matter what brand I choose.... have a friend who is a wholesaler and owes me a favor :)

-Blu

2003KJ

Reaction score
Will check em out... I'll be getting a better deal than TireRack no matter what brand I choose.... have a friend who is a wholesaler and owes me a favor :)

-Blu

Nice! I got mine though Costco, as they had the best price in town by far. Mine are going to need to be replaced here in the next couple of months, and Costco doesn't sell Bridgestone's anymore. Might be going the BFG route this time.

Libertee

Reaction score
I have had the 245/75/16 Revos on my '05 KJ since mid-December - they are the best tire I've ever owned. Dry, wet, snow, ice- you name it. I'd buy again in a heartbeat!

Patrick

GoldDog53

Reaction score
I've had my 235 70 16's since October and love them. They work great in the sand and snow. Made it through the 8" and 12" big snows we've had.

BluPhant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to get a quote from my buddy... see what he comes up with

Thanks all!

-Blu

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run them on my work truck
I get stuck in the grass on side of my house when it rains
do fine on paved roads wet or dry but add in any dirt and you can "cancel christmas"
dont plan to leave paved roads then get them but like I said dont park on wet grass

Jeepman56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dad runs those on his Siverado and they have done well for him on mild (hunting) trails. I personally run General Grabber AT2s. They do well in the snow and off road, are affordable and aggressive, for an AT tire that is.