I want revos but cant find them in my oem size.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boaz

Reaction score
When the wranglers wear out, I want to go with the bridgestone dueler at revos. I have the 17inch wheel option on my 05 Limited. What is the biggest size I can fit on the libby without rubbing? I cant find Revo's in the stock size, I think its 235/65/17. Anyone running revos in a upsize without rubbing?

Thanks

Pic for views!
You must be registered for see images

Boaz

Reaction score
THanks Amarony!

I guess I will have to go with the GoodYear Silent Armor or the Michlen Cross Terrain SUV... dunno yet.

kj lad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeh, most tyre manufacturer's are struggling to catch up with the recent trend for putting 17" and 18" wheels on new 4x4's.

It seems even people like BFG and Goodyear don't do smaller sized A/T's or M/T's for 17" wheels at the moment.

Ian

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
It's funny I think one of the companies came out with a 20" M/T tire... LoL.

(EDIT: Rim Size is 20")

kj lad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BFG do a 33", 35" and 37" M/T for 17" wheels. But they don't do a smaller diameter for that size wheel and I reckon there are a lot of 4x4 drivers out there like Boaz who wanna straight swap their tyres.

Ian

Boaz

Reaction score
Hopefully by the time the wranglers are worn out, bridgestone will be making the revos in our OEM size!! 17 inch that is!

FSJ Ralph

Reaction score
Lots of tires available in 245/65/17. Very close to OEM size but a slightly wider tread.

Also, my Garmin Quest GPS always shows me to be driving about 1-2 mpg faster than the Liberty's speedometer, and this may be corrected by the slightly larger tires. See the tire size calculator at

www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html