Brand Loyalty - Starting the kids off right!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No joke, my wife almost got that for me when we had our daughter 2 years ago. We wound up going with something else, but my daughter loves riding in the real Jeep Liberty :)

KJDevildog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wife and I are buying the Jeep Liberty stroller for our up coming Daughter. Mostly my decision, but it is a well built stroller so she likes it as well.

You can get Jeep diaper bags also!

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I own the older version of that stroller. It was the original version of the Jeep Liberty Limited Urban stroller.

Mine seems to be built better than the following models that are currently in the store.

I also own a regular Jeep 4 wheel stroller for lighter terrains.

I have to say, they both work well.

I had to move up to a double stroller after our second one was born shortly after the first, so the Jeeps don't get much action.:disgust:

02LibbySport

Reaction score
I had got one of those strollers for my son before I got my liberty just because how well built they seemed to be. I didn't remember it was called the liberty untill I was puttin it in the back of my jeep about 4 months ago had to go inside and tell my wife!