Bosch Icon Wiper Blades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryanmcv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Bosch Icon wiper blades are compatible with a 2003 KJ? The Bosch website and Amazon.com do not list the Liberty as compatible. If they are compatible, which size do I need? Thanks!

OneOneNiner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just put some of the medium grade wipers on my work truck. Junk!
Shoulda got the good ones.

maverick7321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I started to buy these last time I needed some because the local O'Reilly auto parts had them buy one get one free.

But they were out of alot of the sizes including the 19" and when he was checking the computer to see what size I needed to see if they had it he said the computer was telling him that the Icon Wipers do not fit the KJ anyway for they dont have the correct adapter and to not sell them for that vehicle for they will not work.

So I bought some other brand cannot remember which ones now but it is nice to know that the Icons do fit because that is probably what I will go with next time.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
With amount of rain we get here in the Pacific North west... I use Tridon wipers.
$5.00 a pair! I keep an extra pair in the cargo area.
Best wipers we've ever used were AC Delco winter blades.
I toyed with the idea of getting heated blades but it just doesn't get cold enough
here on the Wet coast!

SabaII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have used the Bosch Icon, Anco Contour, Michelin Contour one (not sure of the exact name but not the stealth), and the Rain X Latitude. Honestly the ones I thought worked the best were the Michelin ones. The Rain X ones lift at speed and the Bosch and Anco ones did not last very long before the rubber got crappy. Price wise they are all about the same. I am definitely going with the Michelins again.