Borla Dual Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FSRPRO XC

Reaction score
Another newbie here...
I have purchased a 2005 Liberty Limited and would like to add a different exhaust sytem for performance/mileage.
I have installed the K & N filter and have increased mileage by 0.5mpg immediately! \:D/
Has anyone installed the Borla Dual Exhaust System?
Opinions?
Comparisons to other Dual/Single Exhaust Systems?

eddiev9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't have the Dual Exhaust; I just have the Turbo Muffler. But in my opinion, I think the exhausts are generally the same and the extra cost involved are the piping, bending, exhaust tips, and accessories; all in one to custom fit your Libby. If you add up them all up seperately the price turns out similar.
I don't have an EVIC to measure my mpg, but I drive a regular route daily. I noticed a kick in HP and I went an extra day before filling gas up, so I guess it did improve something(s). I'd imagine with the quality piping included in the Dual package, something is bound to improve more. Added to that, the Dual exhaust would really improve the looks of your Libby; much better than the rusty pipe that sticks out of mine.
As for sound...really nice! It's not too loud, but enough to make people turn their heads. But I don't think they are as loud as the Magnaflow cat backs. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.