blue_kjR417 is gettin' lifted!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
I like your new Avatar. Sadly I still cant figure out making mine. I have very few pics of the Jeep and the ones I do have are on my cell phone so I cant really post pics.

haha pics are the best thing forums have almost above text!!!! well not quite above it but very close!

khakilibby07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will get more pics after July 5th when we go on our Summer Road Trip including a day in MOAB! Sadly, no off road :(. Florida to Oklahoma. Oklahoma to Wyoming. Wyoming to Arizona and MOAB is on the way to AZ so... :)

Sorry for filling up your thread with BS

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
I will get more pics after July 5th when we go on our Summer Road Trip including a day in MOAB! Sadly, no off road :(. Florida to Oklahoma. Oklahoma to Wyoming. Wyoming to Arizona and MOAB is on the way to AZ so... :)

Sorry for filling up your thread with BS

haha no worries I already took care of that lol!

khakilibby07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I will get some off road in while we are in Wyoming. My dad sure likes to take all the back roads most of which are dirt :)

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
Well after a 265 mile trip to the lake and back yesterday I've officially got 600 miles on my lift and I love it!!! I also did a small tune up on thursday which consisted of new NGK Vpower plugs, all new coil packs, cleaned and re-oiled my K&N filter, cleaned my throttle body, and cleaned my O2 sensor in the air box hose. I'm really excited to check my gas mileage today because I filled up friday night with a full tank of 93 and when I got home last night I had 265 on my trip and a little over a quarter tank of gas so I'm interested in seeing how well my tune up helped as well as the road trip. 80% percent of the road trip was through the Ozarks not highway.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
Well after a 265 mile trip to the lake and back yesterday I've officially got 600 miles on my lift and I love it!!! I also did a small tune up on thursday which consisted of new NGK Vpower plugs, all new coil packs, cleaned and re-oiled my K&N filter, cleaned my throttle body, and cleaned my O2 sensor in the air box hose. I'm really excited to check my gas mileage today because I filled up friday night with a full tank of 93 and when I got home last night I had 265 on my trip and a little over a quarter tank of gas so I'm interested in seeing how well my tune up helped as well as the road trip. 80% percent of the road trip was through the Ozarks not highway.

19.12 Miles Per Gallon!!!
In a Liffted, 4x4, Anti-Aerodynamic JEEP with Moderately Oversized Tires!!!!

Members online

No members online now.