blower motor connector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rigid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone help with a part number for a blower motor connector? The parts store did not show one today. I have tried to find one online tonight with no luck. There are several for the resistor, but I need the one for the motor itself.
Thank you

DadOSix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your best bet is likely at the local auto salvage yard if you have one close to you.

I ran thru that parts fiche and do not see the individual connectors.

Worst case scenario - chop the connectors off each end and but-t splice the fan directly.

Not saying i want you to do this, but I did on mine when the o2 sensor connection got pulled loose and melted thru on the exhaust.

Last edited:

rigid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you .. cutting it off and going direct was in my head and may do that. Didn't like the idea at first. I may try to find something at a yard first. Thank you for looking. I wasn't sure if i was using the wrong description when searching or not.

DadOSix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you .. cutting it off and going direct was in my head and may do that. Didn't like the idea at first. I may try to find something at a yard first. Thank you for looking. I wasn't sure if i was using the wrong description when searching or not.
There is a link to the parts fiche in many messages on here. Lol. I go by the pictures and systems breakdowns.

Manuals and parts listing. https://www.jeepkj.com/threads/just...and-has-electrical-problems.75124/post-784625

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I checked out the KK parts diagram and the connector on the fan side is part of the blower motor assembly and the connector on the Jeep side is part of the dash wiring harness. Can’t get them separately. I agree, a junkyard is where I would go to get a replacement connector to splice in. (You don’t want to have to replace an entire dash wiring harness, LOL. I can say this from experience doing a heater core and having the dash apart.)

Latest posts

Members online