BlckKJ greets Compass

Do you like how the Compass Looks?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DJBassman said:
Phil... where did you get the bull bars.... and will it fit a 06 sprot.

Do you mean the Bull Bar in the front. That's the mopar one. It won't fit anything 05 and up because of the front redesign.

Renegade Flex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else find this picture amusing?

You must be registered for see images attach

LOL I hope theres a good explanation for how this happened

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not sure, when I saw that picture I was busy trying to find out how he got there in the first place, since there were no tire marks on the snow, to the side of the road, unless that's totally iced up.

And as you can see he is backing up. With lo-gear, it would be piece of cake to get out of that, but with compass, I don't know.. He might be just trying its limits..

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did anyone catch it? It is obvious DC wants only the young hip guys and gals to buy and party in the trunk =D>

They put on the website now, it is an interesting commercial, the black on that's coming in the middle of the commercial looks nice with front silver piece.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it a little better from the Dodge version. I think it's got a great back end, I like the sides, but the front is just a bit odd having that Jeep grill. I think Jeep has taken a gamble with it, but hey, it if does well, then good for Jeep.

I'll add that I went and priced one on-line. A nicely equipped Limited is close to $25k. I'd spend that on a Liberty instead myself. My dealer near me has all 4x4 models... which I'd just take a 4x2 (FWD) if I was going to buy one as a street machine.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Who cares about this thing. I don't hate it anymore, but I do have to say this...

BRING ON THE PATRIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not so fast, they have to market this one first, since it has a target group. Patriot may not have the same thing, I am still wondering how it will look, will people be like "is that an old jeep or a new one"

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Compass is just a naff KJ interior with some asian car exterior with a Jeep grille. In my opinion, it doesn't deserve the grille or the badge. If Jeep want to expand the range, make something offroad, and new, not something for the sake of it. That was Land Rover's downfall.

UKKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have just got the Dodge Caliber over here...

Its the same car ain't it??

The top spec currently is nothing what you describe for the Jeep...

The dealers are currently discounting new KJ's by £4500 ($8000?)... wonder if they are worried the Compass will hit KJ sales and they don't want dealers full of KJ's

Cheap Jeeps

Just noticed...£10k saving on a grand!!

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep. The Caliber and the Compass are the same. Its really a shame. As far as the Land Rover thing, I think they've stayed pretty true to their roots, just way more luxury now. Theyre all still capable offroad though.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today I saw one pass by on the blvd on the other side of median. I might be crazy but it actually looked much larger than those in the pictures, not even close to caliber.. Jeep looked larger and, well, jeep-like. I was suprised. I am looking forward to seeing up close at the dealer.

2003KJ

Reaction score
There is one of these on Display at the mall I was at the other day.....not sure if I like it or not.... :-s

jeepgirl0385

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang! I only paid about a $1000 more for my Freedom Edition Liberty (back when i got it new) than that "thing" they call a Jeep. I think my money was spent wisely.

I really dislike that Compass. I saw one at the local dealer and it is hideous. I think that they should put a Dodge grille on it and I would be all set. It is bigger than the Caliber.

Jeeps should be trail rated and even if it never sees off road, at least you know it can. The Compass screws that all up! ](*,)

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:
Personally I don't think the Compass is all that bad anymore.

But it should have been an Eagle.... not a Jeep.

Exactly. I dont think it would have been a bad vehicle at all had it not been given to the Jeep brand. I still feel it would have fared better with Chrysler (possibly even as a replacement to the PT as its sales have been falling).

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

I hope they get the Rallye out here in USA as SRT pretty soon.. I would like that bery much.

Hey it looks rugged

They really need to have side door accents on this vehicle.

02LibertyLimitedChick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks too low to the ground to me. I jus think it looks kinda odd with the Jeep grill, lol. Just not used to it I guess. I'm not going to bash it, it's not THAT bad lookin, it IS a Jeep after all......
I just wouldn't buy one.

Latest posts