Black grille?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loki007420

Reaction score
If you do the wheels, the dip just comes right off the tire. For the emblems you need to peel the unwanted stuff while its still a little wet

Yea i know it comes right off the tire, i guess i ment if i was going to do it with the wheel on the jeep still or not..

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so, I did my grille today and just installed it back. took me 5 layer on the red paint but it's looking awesome. sorry for the pic, the light turned wierd on my cell with the dawn. seems that my cell also want to post the pic on the side. I'll repost it when i get home

Attachments

• 20130605_204453.jpg
    20130605_204453.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks uhhmazing! Quick update on the duplicolor bed armor....over the weekend I had a tree scrape the whole left side of the jeep. Pulled off the flare and everything. Zero scratches in the paint. The duplicolor that is...original paint is f*cked lol :rockit:

Last edited:

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you like it wicked because I do :D I am going to my fishing camp this week end so let's see how it old in the dust and mud and rock and...whatever I can hit this year XD