BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO and tire size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gont

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at getting new tires (I know almost nothing about tires) and I see most ppl say these tires are the best?

Right now I have 225/75 Wrangler ST's on my jeep, so should I be getting these in 225/75 or would 235/70's fit on my wheels?

16X7.0 Lux Alum Silver Wheels is whats on my jeep according to the build sheet I got.

Also, I"m reading reviews and Bridgestone Dueler A/T REVO seem to get a higher rating than the KO's. Are these something I should look into getting instead of the KOs?

dnm45227

Reaction score
the 235's will fit fine. as for the bfg's vs the revo's, there's no bad choice. i went with the 235 bfg's, but that's just me.

2003KJ

Reaction score
235's will fit just fine on your Jeep.....235's were the "upgrade" from the factory. You can even go as high as 245's with no rubbing at stock height.

As for as the BFG's vs. the Revo's, both are an excellent tire. I have the Revo's on my KJ and have absolutely nothing but good to say about them. Had them on about a year and a half now, and they still look just as new as the day I bought them (even though those crappy ball joints messed up my alignment...and I can tell it now.)

For the BFG's, they're a more aggressive tire, and will probably be slightly louder and harder...but several people on here run them and love them.

Which ever you choose, you'll be making a great choice.

pssbarry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should definately check out the Revos. I put on a set of 245/70 about a year ago and they are a great tire. Whichever you choose I am sure you will like much better than the stock Goodyears.