BF Goodrich All Terrain KO vs. Yokohama Geolanders A/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZiadKiwan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

which tire is better for all around use? looking for good in rain, tire wear, and good in snow(Most important), and the best tire for the price would anyone of you recommend, thank you.

Ohio-white-kj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

which tire is better for all around use? looking for good in rain, tire wear, and good in snow(Most important), and the best tire for the price would anyone of you recommend, thank you.[/QUOTE

Never had Ta's on the Libbey as they are not available in 17's that fit.

I currently have the Geolander and was very surprised. Great in the snow I've seen, on road in rain, dry, is very good. Balanced very well and ride well.

I've had 3 different tires on mine and these are as good as anything on any of my vehicles in years. No heavy off roading - but they have done as good as AT's would have in similar conditions.

I was a big Goodrich fan for years - still run them on my HotHatch. Have had probably 20 sets of TA's on various 4x4 and never an issue.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
BFGs with the new tread are supposedly doing better than the old style BFGATs but has yet to be proven.
Yokos are an average tire nothing really good or bad about them. Better tires to choose from

CobraNutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've run Geolanders on mine for the past two years and I really like them. they have been great oin rain and snow here in Utah, not bad in mud, they ride well, and they're not noisy on the road. I have about 30,000 miles on mine so far and they are wearing very well. For the price, they have been an excellent tire for me.

That said, I will most likely upgrade to a heavier duty tire on my next change simply because I am getting out more to areas with sharp rocks , and I need a little better protection against puncture and abrasion. Although, I have not had any of those issues yet with the Geolanders...yet...

Sent from my mystical handheld gizmo.

Last edited:

iiTempesT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are actually KO2s out now if you are wanting to run a 245/75r16. I personally think they look better but I'm not quite sure on performance since they are a newer tire

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got Geolandars on mine and love them.

Had BFGs on my '90 Dodge B250 and hated them.

ZiadKiwan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay thank you, i think geolanders worth the try i will go check them out tomorrow :)

karljp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a good choice. Had the Geolander's and they are good all around tires.