Ball Joints

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So after many trips where I've heard this clunking, that I was assuming was the JBA A-arms clearancing, I've determined it must be my lower ball joints. They look fine, nothing torn. But after 90k+ I may as well change them anyhow. Hopefully this will get rid of the clunk and I can be happy! =)

Will changing them require an alignment? I can't imagine it would, but you never know. May just end of doing bushings and all that everywhere too. Now that the springs have settled, I'm probably due for another alignment anyhow. Still need to order a Spicer U-joint too so she stops growling at everyone.

Cardhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do it before your next alignment since you have one due. moogk3199. unless they are really worn it should not change anything anyway

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What bj press are you going to use? Advanced had 2 loner press' and naturally i would grab the one without the cup i needed lol. Just make sure it will work before you tear everything down and realize it wont work