Axillary light mounting bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deb'nKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
somewhere between London & Zunny Deb'n (England)
Th

Double check for length, but that’s a three light bar.
Thanks, the picture I found shows a bar that might have been purpose made for a KJ but Summit put too many obstacles in the way of using their site (pleading security).

A combination of that & Microsoft reconfiguring my touchpad means I'll have to wait 'til I can use a mouse to copy & paste details onto RR's site - although that's another company I'd rather not deal with (zero customer service) but curiosity will get the better of me.

I wrote that on a train so problem might've been the onboard wi-fi, as when I got back to the house & tried again sailed straight through. Interesting & useful, there's a two light bar, which is cheaper & a similar one from KC Hilites which is cheaper still. However, with shipping, tax & duty it's something else to add to my shopping list when I next visit (if only I can get round DHS's latest obstacle to those of us who don't have friends or family visiting)

Last edited: